2012年4月28日星期六

Beats By Dre but bear in mind

(For starters, forgive any bad grammar or general misspellings. I had a bit of an accident last night at work and very nearly broke my nose with the lid of a washing machine. If it weren't for my apparently extremely sturdy pair of glasses, I'd be looking at a broken nose. As it stands, I look like I got into a bar fight and I hurt a lot, so whee, painkillers.)

There's been kind of a glut of sales posts lately, either of the "I want to buy [url=http://www.beatsbydreaudio.co.uk/]Beats By Dre[/url]

http://www.beatsbydreaudio.co.uk/

," variety or the "I'm selling" variety. While I do like the sense of community that this fosters, it's gotten a little out of hand and we've had some complaints.

An idea brought up to me was to have a "Weekly Sales Post" where anyone who was looking for a pony to buy or trade, or has a pony to sell or trade could comment with what they've got, what they're looking for, etc. etc. I'd probably try to put it up sometime mid-week, every week.

So, gimme your thoughts!

EDIT: Alright y'all. I gotta head to work now. I think I'll just leave this open while I'm there, but bear in mind, I don't have internet access at work. Discuss amongst yourselves, be good, yadda yadda.
Source by the beats by dre relate article:

没有评论:

发表评论