2012年4月28日星期六

Dr Dre HeadphonesKAT-TUN

「-」 is my part: I am a proud H Y P H E N
Hello, my name is Sheryl! I was born in the Philippines on May 12, 1988. I moved from the Philippines to California when I was 3 years old & since then I have lived in California all this time; I ♥ it here! However, I would like to try living overseas just once for experience purposes; mainly Japan!

journal:
My journal is Semi-Friends ONLY

I generally use my journal for fandom purposes and nothing personal. With that said, please do not take anything from my journal without permission. Everything I use for my page (journal & profile) I fully credit to others and therefore would like to be credited as well if need be. But please, if you intend to take anything from my page, please, please [url=http://www.beatsbydreaudio.co.uk/]Dr Dre Headphones[/url]

http://www.beatsbydreaudio.co.uk/

, please let me know first.

? If you're looking for KAT-TUN's ORICON Singles Sales Chart then
? To view my animated gifs masterpost
? For my one and only multi-chaptered RyoDa fanfic or for my one-shot RyoDa fanfics

fandom:
KAT-TUN especially Ueda Tatsuya Nishikido Ryo Mizushima Hiro Oguri Shun Matsuda Shota Yamashita Tomohisa OTP: RyoDa Nakashima Mika Tsuchiya Anna anime NANA Naruto Bleach manga j-drama j-pop k-pop

credits:
? layout stylesheet by profile stylesheet by
? original post (layout) can be found at the community!
? original post (profile) can be found at the community!
? layout & profile editing done by me

P.S. KAT-TUN may own my wallet heart but Ueda Tatsuya owns my soul ♥ ♥ ♥

Graphic made by
Source by the beats by dre relate article:

没有评论:

发表评论