2011年11月20日星期日

I heard today namely entirely symmetrical above the world

I heard today namely completely symmetrical aboard the world, in anybody circumstance, today is a special day. H girlfriends, elated birthday. In truth, you and I had already met in junior lofty educate, was too around the table, yet relationships in common. Impression on you then, in addition to quiet alternatively silence, in addition to inward or inward, seeds, you are really a shy person than I am. Then you understand really much. I thought, if we two sisters previous life situation insufficient, so God repeatedly we 2 together. Unforgettable experience that year, never idea the ache I have agreeable memories. We two are deeply frustrated also, yet in mandate to encourage agreeable fight with every other. Sisters still memorize namely period we happy few in together, Jianbo, age Gui, either of you remember? Miss you ah! Still remember every daytime in the English school to which the track, it is of recent Road, we are huge idle, favor to go there. There is one entity, forever in my center, and you said not. Remember that day at midday to school? Because of the rain, the potholed way There was flooded, and make life tough as me to wear it difficult shoes, take off your shoes is unlikely. What to do? Let me surprise you that I have you back, anyhow you wear sandals. I do not ambition to, but merely be the case. Or the baby was back ahead, so huge was back,Goose Coats, feeling lukewarm heart, really special migrate. Perhaps you ambition mention I was also much fuss, but I really was quite moved. Still remember the chip of trench, of us free will to walk there, get some fresh ventilation. Remember that kite-flying on the bridge, really merry, then how long for emancipation of life, how eager to hurry hurry entry end. After always, everyone physically and mentally tired, very difficult. There are numerous a rill that bun in the morn the day, and now calculate, feel pleasing. Ha ha! You are so hard going human, get up early to nap late, favor me so undisciplined. Forget how many days you wake me from nap, my bell clock not wake me, but always get up you, it seems very amusing, hey, I might sleep was so dead now! Still the memories of those still black winter mornings, really cold, ah, two of the people in the dusky sky, merely to be frozen to heating by fleeing, in fact, very good, do both thing. I remember one especially wrong mood, tough day emotionally erratic easily. Go half course to school, I said to wade the rest of it, you accede, though about to learn up on the. In fact, very close to that place from the school, but chatting unknowingly playing on the final because a long period. Had never been seen Dangzhao sway really simple, I want to leave. Difficult in those days there was for easy as the good. Go to school until late, I still remember the preceptor that ugly face, but fortunately, when not sitting in the front row. Also in the long, long time, I only know thatwe two home really is the same location, though we two never spent time in the countryside. But now the street in terracotta, but also beautiful good, are easy to come and work. That memorable year, really feel too much, pleased you have these friends, we have been providential to stay in touch, although not frequent, I always remember you. Remember the p.m. the day before the campus entry exam, of us have bought a glass of espresso, green tea, walking side to side Xialiao of residence, relaxing see beneath the two restless heart. I have 3 more before the night is resting daze, you then acquaint me you are hasty asleep only two points, may we entire so excited it, and I do not understand if there are relationships that cup of tea, but has important friends ! Finished the day seem very easy, Kang came from the residence, I have been depressed with, and consider we ought say goodbye to lofty school, and these lovely thought students would mention goodbye, my heart really was not the taste. You always said I was too maudlin, too acute, is ah, but these are inevitable, natural, very difficult to change ah! Although good on the same university, although there are some of the same dream, but the ideal is difficult antagonist had full skinny reality. Key while the pellet dripped for me this did not always spared, miserable, and you tin too just had a test score. My premier time to the tragic news to differentiate you, you solace me feel better a lot, thank you fhardly ever numerous days have encouraged me. About this I really do not want to talk too much, then it is a gray summer. Over the past fair let it never in the elapse it! Living in the moment. I remember the day I left, is August 21, 2009, I sent you to. That sensibility very tangled, a person even now to the northwardly, bear family, loath friends. But this is my own alternative, and only daring, courage. The day you sent me the chip of text messages, still remain in the call, rest guaranteed, I have been stuck to my love, never give up; I have been adhering to optimism, the same as the sunflower toward the sun, happy life, the sun is always to many people hope. The premier winter back, and L is your elect for me, hard, waiting for me so many hours. You chance mature, and extra temperament, and still is a magnificent silence prettiness. Perhaps later variant is not difficult, but it is rare to pick up every time you have to send me I said you are Ganzhou near anyhow, I know, ah, you just do not want me there are too many psychological burden it. Each time, in addition to moving or moved, I extra than a month older than you, this should be a sister, but you have been like a sister to care for me, like, not sisters,Moncler Sale, owning sisters. If I am not good for you, my mother would cry me, for final time you did not cry to come and eat with my basic school classmates, she agreed me severely, but unfortunately it! Last Day to go family to your school looked really beauteous scenery there, the school is how the North can not be compared, you can appreciate a pretty location to go to school, hike approximately college at night have to be very snug in it! You say you are always a walk in the university, I also nearly ah! Then I thought we two have some of the dream, fearful it is difficult to attain it! Now I just want you to fast encounter your other half, had a more happy life, ha ha. This summer was very apologetic, and you 22 going family, I went to 21 schools, but better to discern you during the National Day. The only repent is that National was unable to attend your brother's wedding, because that day I just had to be away from home to school. Life deserving to defects and beautiful it is difficult to complete. I am too distant away from home, my mom seldom seen, so if you go home blank, and more to help me to penetrate her. My mom told me that you penetrate her, she can be happy it! Ha ha! She has been cerebral almost you. I remember several times your mom let you come to Beijing to activity with me, how can you not to do, we are taking vantage of a student, and rapidly ah! Friendship is life or not, but, I am not good at expressing the feelings of a person, I actually look inside the silent enthusiasm of my good friends, I remember it in their hearts, never forgotten. Anyway, I believe you understand. I hope you a happy birthday girlfriends, like entire optimistic about the life, I wish everyone happy day ~ ~

没有评论:

发表评论