2011年11月16日星期三

Moncler CoatsShoes

One day, I took off his shoes, dress shoes, the way to go for a day, I was tired. I curl up on the sofa, watching the bright lights of the TV screen. Then there are individuals in the television recite poetry, it is actually a poem on the shoes, he beginning to recover, said loudly: I looked down to see me on the side of bland shoes, suddenly there is a feeling of sorrow and grief. No one has accompanied me all the way through, only the two-step on the foot by my shoes, but now I have been missing through the shoes, there are those who I have not seen but the future will be put on the shoes, and I will walk Changzhangduanduan, the rough road. Their appropriateness to pack my feet, blissful silence to follow me through a door, do not do not like to follow me sad a little bit to withdraw.
for most of the shoes, I have no impression, or that they are destined to close to my feet, because of poor communication can not come into my heart. This is not their fault, who let them no mouth mood, full-time to help the owner to walk? Of course, this also avoids many Xinkouruyi, he or she says, Youkouwuxin low-level error. So what is this world's fortune Xiang Yi. In this case, the owner should give the impression of those who have some I have have a pair of restless shoes, they fly. It was a pair of sandals, pink hollow, there is no buckle or lace stopped feet, its a bit like an adult kind of unrestrained temperament's lazy effort. You know, I got this pair of shoes when it is just the fifth grade. I carefully took it, just to advance to another door that I am not familiar with it I am not familiar with a kind of adult My feet on the inside and found it great, I walk up like towing a boat, dragging the shoes of this effort, like those I see on the streets of beautiful wool hair volume like a woman. In short, this is a pair of shoes inappropriate, but tasty. The hot summer of the land had to be roasted, like my brand new shoes kick one foot in the Huoshaohuoliao small way, it took me to the school. To the classroom, and she noticed it some girls, they slowly come around to see it, it is the foot of those systems and their small button of the I am very proud, raise the feet so that they look to raise another fill. Finally, I could not help but do a high-kicking action, followed by I saw the same bird as big as a boat shoe seems like the students, like wings, flying from my feet up, it flew up there a lazy manner, it flew over the desk, desk piled high flying hill textbooks as it flew over a tall squad leader's head, and then it burst papered ceiling, and ran quickly drill children inside. It's flight has attracted all eyes, when it circled over our heads but not the last time I heard the boys burst of laughter. Soon, a boy neatly stacked stools, stuck his arm trouble forced the shoes. Then, it would only really started flying shoes trip, it flew from the hands of a child speaking on the table, has been picked up another small black hand toward the blackboard after the fly past, the middle was a hand stretched high jump intercept, and then changed the direction of flight, this time is to go towards the direction of the door, no floor, and a little man boy falls steadily hands out of the new tricks he played, he hands one after the other clutching shoes, hands a spin, to the high throw, shoes from high-speed spinning, draw a nice parabola, fall angle health paper basket. Then, along with shoes and throw out the paper, it began flying in the sky, and every flight, they would burst of cheers broke out. My eyes only fly chasing a wild shoes, jumping on one foot to go after the kids took my shoes, then I do not blame the eye began to cry, and I tearfully stood there, looked in despair only shoes flying overhead. At this point I suddenly feel the shoes are so beautiful only when it is no longer parked in the ground, no longer go on the road, when it grew wings like birds flying in the sky, it's hollow inside with a cool pink the wind, like a run of pink butterflies, the flowers in the ups and downs. At this moment I thought,Moncler Coats, maybe not because of who,UGG Outlet, but the shoes themselves to fly, it can not imagine his life belong to the feet of fate, it is to get rid of gravity, it does not belong to the shoes in the air to complete the position, must be eager to fly shoes God touched the heart, its mysterious places and those of my boys, I lifted it a foot so the shoes away, it makes the boys shoes holding out his hand to fly. When it got his wish to fly, when, who could understand the feelings of joy that it does?
Winter comes, I worked for one pair of ugly shoes and deep pain, that was my junior high school just on time. Almost every morning I have spent in pain, when younger, ah, a pair of shoes is a big thing. I am up early in the morning, not in a hurry to go to school, but stood beside the bed and adults bargain. cotton-padded shoes, anyway, I was not cold. The next morning, I will stand on an adult bed, wearing a pair of cotton-padded shoes are not bargaining. That winter, every day. During that time, the struggle to get rid of these shoes I almost became a dream, of course, are also crying every time wear it. Walking on their way to school, little heart full of sorrow, feel completely defeated by one pair of ugly shoes, and think everything was interesting. I was also asked myself, what in the end like a pair of shoes, in fact, could not think. Later, I really get a pair of very nice red cotton-padded shoes, as red as the color Just like a bright flame. But I only fresh for a while,UGG Sale, accustomed to its existence. I have often thought since I was an ugly pair of black cotton-padded shoes are torture for so long in the end for what ah? Which seems not to dream of a beautiful two-shoes. Pair of black cotton-padded shoes stubbornly placed in front of me, there is no reason to have to set my feet, eager to break into my life, it is so ugly even accompanied me through the long winter, it is wishful thinking to resist the wind for me, I hate it, but I can only weak to accept it, I can easily throw it, because can not bear the consequences, I finally understand, I so hate the surface pair of shoes is Because ugly, in fact, I refuse to because it can not with a sort of mandatory, it is this mandatory, so I struggled again and again refused it. That the long winter, the first time I understand, even a pair of shoes can also create difficulties for power, and in a pair of shoes in front of trivial, but I could do nothing, what can be done. Grew up in the road, this double-black cotton shoes and changing into my life a lot of things, they all with a kind of truth, even a mandatory tender without any explanation into my life, they create large and small difficulties, reflecting the weakness of my heart. Continue to struggle with a pair of shoes, so my life became a part can not refuse.
wear shoes to walk the course, so I came to see the world outside of shoes, so I learned to think about the plight of the shoes, the shoes do not like the desire to deny freedom. I opened the book and saw a picture in Heidegger's analysis of the shoes: tough and slack. Shoe leather moist and fertile soil adhesion. Dusk, this double soles in the fields on the path Jujuerhang. In footwear, the silent earth echoed the call, showing the earth's quiet gift of the mature grain and characterization of the barren earth in a fallow field in the hazy hibernation. This is a life of suffering experienced painter Van Gogh pen shoes, a humble farmer to wear shoes in the foot, a pair of philosophers can easily hit the emotional shoes. In worrying about the shoes, I know he was not alone. Perhaps most people's shoes poetry emotion: when a person dying, think of all the shoes he wore, and he who has experienced the ups and downs of life, shoes, will not help, could not help but shed a tear!

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论