2012年3月24日星期六

Moncler UK~Joker's POV~

~Joker's POV~

I woke up from a night of mischief at about 1pm,Vibram Five Finger, and still wanted to sleep. But, since I'm the Joker, I had to put a smile on the face of Gothom - particularly, the face of Batman.

I got up and walked to the bathroom, tripping on piles and piles of dirty clothes. I walked into the small bathroom and looked in the mirror; there was white make-up and red lipstick smudged all over my face, and my eyes were black. (The right one was more black than the left, because of a left over bruise from, oh, you guessed it: Batman.)

I took a quick shower and reapplied the makeup. I used white powder to make my entire face pale. Next, I took out some bright red lipstick to highlight my everlasting smile. Finally, I put eyeliner and eyeshadow over my eyes to make them look darker than they already are. I then used ridiculous amounts of hair gel to give my long green hair a greasy look to it. I sighed and went back into my room to get clothes on.

I was putting my black jeans on when I heard a knock at the door. "It's me!" a loud, cheery voice called from the other side. I smiled a little and went to the door to open it.

~Harley's POV~

Joker opened the door in nothing but a dressy pair of jeans. He had no shirt on, so I could see his abs in all of their glory.

"Yes, Harley?" he asked, bringing me out of my zoned-out state. I laughed nervously and smiled at him.

"Oh. Hi. Um, well, we're ready when you are." I said.

"Perfect." he smiled back. Then he looked me up and down. "You know...we don't have to be at the bank at exactly 2..."

I seductively smiled and got close to his face. He closed his eyes, leaning in for a kiss, but instead, I said, "You wish", kissed his cheek, and rushed out of the hallway.

I heard him chuckle as I headed downstairs. Jerry, one of Joker's minions called to me. "Miss Harley! Is the master ready yet?" he asked through is creepy clown mask.

"Almost. Get the van running, and tell the rest to do the same, 'kay, hun?" I asked. He nodded,Moncler UK, and rushed to the garage. We used a run-down warehouse in the bad part of Gothom as our hideout, which you would think would be the first place Batman looked for us, but he's never found us. Which, of course,ugg clearance uk, is fine with us.

Finally, Joker came down in a purple trench coat, a bright green vest and totally black converse. He came over to me and put his hands around my waist.

"You know, I think you're gonna have to teach me how you get your makeup to be so neat. Whenever I do mine, it ends up all messy." he said.

"No! The messy-ness makes you look great. It gives you that...crazy and insane look." I told him.

"Actually, I think the fact that I'm crazy and insane gives me that crazy and insane look." He laughed. I laughed with him.

"C'mon, we're gonna be late." I pushed away from him, but held on to his hand. We walked to the garage and hopped into the black van that Jerry was driving. The two other vans filled with Joker's minions revved their engines.

"Alright,Cheap Beats By Dre, Jerry - to the Gothom City Bank!" Joker ordered, and with that,Coach Store, we left the hideout.


Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论