2012年3月21日星期三

ugg clearance ukI was sitting in my hotel room when Scooter called me telling me to come to the venu

I was sitting in my hotel room when Scooter called me telling me to come to the venue where we were to perform at the very next day. He said that now that Justin was here he wanted us to finally meet and rehearse. While I was getting ready to go I wasn’t that nervous, but as I got closer and closer to the venue I started freaking out. So many things were going through my head like, ‘what if he doesn’t like me’ and ‘what if he is a total jerk’. I knew the last one wasn’t true but I wasn’t thinking rationally at this point.

I finally pulled up to the venue in the rental car Scooter got for me and could feel my legs shaking as I got out of the car. I was just seconds away from meeting my biggest inspiration, and the boy I’ve had a massive crush on since I was fifteen, ever since I heard his very first single ‘One Time’.

I walked inside and was greeted by Scooter who gave me a quick hug and began walking besides me, but all I was focused on was the boy on stage.

There he was, Justin Bieber. He was currently singing ‘Baby’ and clearly not paying attention, so once we got to the stage Scooter cleared his throat and motioning for Justin to come down and talk to us. But before he did this Scooter turned to me and said,

“Just a little forewarning, he’s been really moody lately ever since Selena broke up with him, so try not to bring her up.”

I was in shock. I had heard rumors that they were going through a hard time, but had no idea that it was actually true. I guess they were trying to hide the situation, what with the tour starting and Selena’s new movie; they probably didn’t want any bad press for either of them.

Before I could say anything back, Justin came down from the stage and stood in front of me and Scooter. I was locked in place, I couldn’t move a muscle. I just stood there and stared at him, and probably looked like an idiot doing it, but Justin did the same. He was staring at me too, and looked like he was trying to say something but couldn’t get the words out. I was finally brought back to reality by the sound of Scooter’s voice.

“Justin, this is ___. You two should probably start rehearsing now,UGG Clearance, we only have a couple hours tonight and a couple tomorrow morning. Get to know each other, practice,Louboutin Outlet, have fun. But not too much fun.” And with that, he was off.

Justin held his hand out for mine to shake,ugg clearance uk, but I was still locked in my trance.

“Okay,Moncler Online, uhm so we should start practicing huh?” Justin said confused.

“Oh, yeah, sure. . I’m sorry,Moncler, I’m just a little nervous,” I slightly laughed and reached my hand out to shake, which he did. “I’m really excited for this tour.”

Once I finally spoke to him he seemed to lighten up a bit, “Me too.”

The next couple of hours went by great. Me and Justin were instant friends and got along together amazingly. I had no idea what Scooter was talking about; Justin didn’t seem moody at all. The entire time we were laughing and joking, and just having a blast. In fact, Scooter had to yell at us to get back to work a few times.

The whole time we were rehersing I kept seeing Justin stealing quick glances at me, while I did the same. I didn’t know what to think about it. In fact, I tried not to think about it at all. Knowing that he just got out of a long term relationship where he was clearly in love, made me wonder if he was just doing this as a rebound thing, which is why I tried to shake it off. But the key word there is tried, which I did not succeed at.

Once I got back to my hotel I couldn’t get Justin off my mind. He got my number at rehearsal and I was constantly checking my phone to see if he called, or even texted. But no such luck. That night I even dreamt of him. How was I supposed to deal with this constant distraction the entire tour? It definitely wasn’t healthy, which is why I needed to nip this in the bud, ASAP.


Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论