2011年10月13日星期四

UGG Online Outlet Row-house was burned only basket of the group of pictures taken this reporter Zhao

related losses, Sun Zhimin, said a total of 130 residents of low-rent the room, the loss of housing have 12, 24, resident's personal property losses are not statistics, but preliminary estimates of housing losses in four five hundred thousand yuan or so.

11, 22 am, many people have been aggressive outside the panic room smoke and cry woke to the sound. Live in 423 rooms of the Sun Sister awakened by her husband, choking cough straight, wearing pajamas and slippers ran out, went outside and found also lost a slipper.

Row-house was burned only basket of the group of pictures taken this reporter Zhao Bin Li Yueguo

Li Yueguo: I am working on a fishing boat in Dalian, this time my mother's birthday, I just come back to Dalian.

wearing a slipper ran out


suspects (Reporter Li Yang) 11, 22 am, West Yitong Manchu Autonomous County Ling, a low-cost housing into a sea of ​​flames in the. 12, 2 pm, four fire engines to extinguish the fire, 12 houses burned off the shelf,UGG Boots Sale, but fortunately no casualties.

Sun Zhimin, said low-cost housing building is connected ridges room, but room is wood frame structure, the roof still covered with old linoleum paper, so the fire will result in Huoshaolianying situation.

Li Yueguo: I am also very sorry.

preliminary estimates in four or five million

Li Yueguo: at night, I drank thirty-two wine, my dad arrived home, he drank,UGG Boots, we see those two up. I am getting more and more angry, just wanted to scare him. Lit the straw, saw a fire up, I fear, will put that back up the basin, then I find out who saw police cars coming, I immediately went on to explain the situation.

Li Yueguo: 11 pm, I saw my mother on a stroll in the street, asked only after my mother sell vegetables in the vegetable market, my dad sent me home to my mother, at the door to money to repay my mother, my mom did so much, only six or seven ten. My dad was very upset, my mother did not bring my house keys, my dad there, but my dad does not open the door to my mother, my mother took a throw in the street, his left. I listened very angry, went to my dad theory.

houses are connected ridges room, concave arrangement, even the fire house on the ridge at the west side of the fourth times. This room trip with a total of 13 ridges, in addition to the east side of a not be affected, other family all suffered serious losses.

This is a special community, living in 130 households here are subjected to 2006 homeless flood victims in Iraq through the county government has opened up a piece of land, built a house for the victims lived.

Li Yueguo: (do not speak, eyes in tears)

correspondent: the relationship of your parents right?

Neighborhood:

Pu uncle look bad, and quickly dialed 110 and 119, this time Li Yueguo to chase out, still holding hands like shovels, while running the entire death calling to me to be. They thrust a chase a, distance to 15 meters, this time the police arrived. Pu uncle said Li Yueguo stopped a police car ahead, let the police put out the fire, quickly stepped forward to explain the situation Pu uncle, the police immediately Liyue Guo control them.

Reporter: Because Yeliang quarrel dragged to so many neighbors, and you think it worth it?

Li Yueguo: well, I was the eldest son, from what I can remember, the parents often fight, sometimes my father beat my mother drunk. Beginning in 2006, the parents separated, my mother stayed at my house.

Reporter: Do you have children? How old is he?

father went to mother theory

It is understood that his son because of an altercation with his father, with a lighter ignited the hands of the straw, causing dozens of people homeless.

Reporter: What do you work?

loss:

According to Ma Xin, deputy director of the police station Funing say, received the evening of 11 police patrol, and patrol to the scene immediately with the Li Yueguo control. Yesterday morning, police identified the scene with Li Yueguo. Currently, Li Yueguo been Jingfangxingju.

Iraqi street Funing Datong Office Sun Zhimin that night received a report from the masses, immediately rushed to the scene, notify the relevant government departments, and to help residents and fire to help put out the fire, 2 pm yesterday, the fire was extinguished fire brigade, fire department dispatched four fire engines were also concerned about leaving a fire at any time.

Li Yueguo: 22 months.

Reporters: how things happen?

12 户 even burned off the shelf ridge room

yesterday morning, Yitong county government organization, civil affairs, auditing, street meetings and other departments, county instructions, burning of houses to be repaired in the short term, proper placement of the victims lived. During this time the victims can be by way of relatives and friends solve the housing problem, the civil affairs department immediately transfer the money in place, will look at the victims room and board as well as bedding, grain rice and other life issues. Morning, the street workers to buy bread,UGG Sale, ham, and distributed to the victims, to buy a lunch at noon.

Li Yueguo XingJu

Reporter: If you went to prison, the children how to do?

yesterday afternoon, in Funing police station, the reporter and Li Yueguo face to face.

Reporters: how to think of a fire?

dialogue:

things get in people,UGG Online Outlet, and this fire so fast. , and had nothing there, also burned the two TVs. The cause of the fire, have outraged victims said, room Pu uncle said: Room 422, standing in a neighbors door, Yeliang the courtyard and the back room are locked and can only hear the talk of the town through the windows, the son of Li Yueguo home shouting: sawed up? When you see the kitchen straw Li Yueguo two meters tall, have felt wrong, the neighbors quickly call Liyue Guo's father: Some neighbors brought home iron, ready to pry open the door, but no effect. Hindsight is at this time, Li Yueguo the hands of the ignition of the lighters.

site:

Police:

没有评论:

发表评论